This time a rocket attack was launched from Lebanon to the northern part of Israel. Qassam Begrades – Lebanon claimed in a post on the social media site Telegraph on Monday that it had fired 16 rockets into Israel. However, no casualties were reported.
Meanwhile, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed the information about the attack from Lebanon. In a post on social media X (the new name of Twitter), they said that 30 rockets were fired. The attack lasted for an hour. It is being answered.
Meanwhile, the number of Palestinians killed in Israeli attacks has exceeded 10,000. On Monday, the Ministry of Health of Palestine said that 10 thousand 22 people have been killed so far. Among them 4 thousand 104 children, 1 thousand 641 women. 25 thousand 408 people were injured.
A rare joint statement by 18 UN agencies and the world’s top local relief agencies called for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in the Mas-Israel conflict. This statement was published last Sunday, according to the American media CNN.
Among the signatories to the statement are heads of organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, CARE International, Save the Children, the World Food Organization (WFP) and OCSA. It says, ’30 days have passed. Enough is enough, it must stop now.’