Delay in going to Ojha after snake bite, death of teenager

Delay in going to Ojha after snake bite, death of teenager
Delay in going to Ojha after snake bite, death of teenager

Md. Bitten by a poisonous snake in Hathazari, Chittagong. A teenage student named Arifur Islam Tuhin (14) has died. He was bitten by a snake at his house in Ward No. 9 in Nangalmora Union of the upazila on Thursday (September 8) night. Then he was taken to Ojha-Vaidya. He was taken to the hospital on Friday morning where doctors declared him brought dead.

Local UP chairman Md confirmed the death of child Tuhin as a result of family members delaying going to Ojha-Vaidya after being bitten by a poisonous snake. Harun’s receipt.

Maulana Hasmat Ali of Ward No. 9 of the deceased Tuhin is a Middle Eastern expatriate Md. Eldest son of Saladin. He was a sixth standard student of the local Nangalmora Shamchul Uloom Fazil Degree Madrasa.

Madrasah teacher and lecturer Mohammad Hossain said that the deceased child Tuhin was a brilliant student and a quiet boy. He attended classes regularly.

Zainal Abedin, the uncle of the deceased, said that a few days ago, the child Tuhin went to visit his maternal grandfather’s house (Feni). He returned to their house with his grandmother on Thursday evening. Meanwhile, around 8:00 p.m., he was bitten by a poisonous snake in their residence. At that time, his family members came forward and told them that he was bitten by a poisonous snake. But since there was no electricity in the house, it was not possible to confirm whether the snake had bitten him.

Meanwhile, after the child was bitten by a snake on Thursday night, his family members neglected to take him to various healers. In the meantime, when his physical condition deteriorated, he became unconscious and was brought to the Upazila Health Complex on Friday morning. The doctor on duty there declared him dead.

If you want to know about this, the doctor on duty at the Upazila Health Complex. Pritam Nandi said that a 14-year-old boy named Ariful Islam was bitten by a poisonous snake and his family members brought him to the Upazila Health Complex on Friday morning. He died before being brought to the emergency department of the health complex. He said that a snake bite scar was visible on his right toe.


The article is in Bengali

Tags: Delay Ojha snake bite death teenager

NEXT When it rains, the Andharmanik-Beotha road is knee-deep in water