Electrocution: Death due to electrocution during electrical work, noise at Siuri bus stand | One died due to electrocution in Siuri

Electrocution: Death due to electrocution during electrical work, noise at Siuri bus stand | One died due to electrocution in Siuri
Electrocution: Death due to electrocution during electrical work, noise at Siuri bus stand | One died due to electrocution in Siuri

Birbhum: Also police from Siuri police station came there and recovered his body and took it away. The name of the deceased is Nepal Beshra. Meanwhile, after the incident, there was a lot of noise in the Siuri bus stand area.

Noise in Siuri bus stand area

Stairs: In the state of death after being electrocuted again. This time in Siuri of Birbhum. The accident happened on Sunday morning at Siuri bus stand area. It is known that at that time the person was working on an electricity pole in the bus stand area. At that time he was electrocuted. He died on the spot. Some locals claim that he was an employee of the Electricity Department. After being electrocuted, the worker’s body hung on the pole for a long time. Meanwhile, after receiving the news of the incident, other employees of the electricity department came to the Siuri bus stand area. Besides, the police of Siuri police station also came there and recovered his body and took it away. The name of the deceased is Nepal Beshra. Meanwhile, after the incident, there was a lot of noise in the Siuri bus stand area.

It is learned that the electricity connection was disconnected as per the rules while working on the electricity pole there. But even then, questions have already started to arise as to how the electricity connection was restored. Another person named Durga Hembram was working on that electricity pole. He, however, was not at the pole at the time. The person said that he also worked on the pole some time ago. At that time there was no electricity connection to the pole. Then Durga Hembram is not able to think how the electricity was connected to the pole.

Local residents said that transformer work was going on in that area. Suddenly they saw the man hanging from the electric pole. He was wearing a helmet. Locals say that the person was an employee of the electricity department. After the incident, the police and electricity department were informed as well as the fire department.

It may be noted that in the recent past, death due to electrocution has come to light in Kolkata and several areas of the state. Somewhere there was an open wire, some other accident due to some other reason. After those incidents, some measures were taken by the local administration to ensure that there were no exposed power lines anywhere. And in the meantime, another accident at Seuri bus stand in Birbhum.

The article is in Bengali

Tags: Electrocution Death due electrocution electrical work noise Siuri bus stand died due electrocution Siuri

PREV ‘The future of 18-20 IPS officers in the state is very bad’, claims Shuvendu explosively
NEXT Strong typhoon hits Japan, 2 dead