An electrician died due to electrocution while doing repair work in Siuri

An electrician died due to electrocution while doing repair work in Siuri
An electrician died due to electrocution while doing repair work in Siuri

The Wall Bureau, Birbhum: The electrician himself died while repairing the electric cable. Nepal Besra, a temporary worker, was doing repair work near Birbhum’s Seeuri bus stand on Sunday morning. He was suddenly electrocuted while working. Stuck on power lines for a long time. This young man of 32 years lost his life there.

It was informed on Saturday that electricity repair work will be done in different areas of Siuri before Puja. The power service will be disconnected from 7 am to 10 am on that Sunday. That’s how the work started this morning.

Work was going on at the transformer near Netaji bus stand in Siuri. Nepal was electrocuted there. A sensation has spread in the area around this incident. The fire brigade came and rescued Nepal and took him to the hospital. But the doctors said that he died long ago.

Questions are being raised as to how such an incident took place even after the electricity connection was off. Regarding the incident, Krishnakant Mishra, Regional Manager of Electricity Distribution Department of Birbhum said, ‘I have received the news of the incident. The incident is being investigated.’

Acid attack on parents with children in Murshidabad! Due to old enmity, the police investigate

PREV Mitu’s murder is turning in which direction?
NEXT Another 1667 deaths in Corona, 4 lakh 89 thousand detected