November 22, 2023 00:20
Photo – Bangladesh Daily.
He was electrocuted while irrigating his pond in Kendua, Netrakona. A farmer named Deen Islam (50) died. The incident took place in Singher Gao village of Ashujia Union of Upazila on Tuesday (November 21) afternoon.
After the incident, the relatives of the deceased quickly rescued him and took him to the local health complex. The doctor on duty sent him to Netrakona District Headquarters Hospital. Dr. Medical Officer on duty there. Palash Saha Deen Islam declared the person dead. The deceased farmer is the son of Abdul Barek of that area.
Khairul Islam, the nephew of the deceased, said that they were working in a nearby brick kiln. At that time, uncle Din Islam heard the news that he was electrocuted and fell into the water while irrigating the pond. After receiving this news, he quickly came and rescued the uncle and took him to the Kendua Health Complex. From there, he sent a netrakona, and the uncle died with the netrakona.
In this regard, the medical officer on duty of Netrakona District Headquarters Hospital Dr. Palash Saha said that the farmer died before being brought here. We just announced.