Supta Das got burnt in the fire in Rangunia (16) A girl named died. He died last Friday night while undergoing treatment at Dhaka Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery. Family says, Her body was burnt when the veil caught fire from the cooking stove. Supta is the daughter of Nalini Das of village Dashpara of Ward No. 3 of Rangunia Municipality.
According to local sources, Kishori Supta got burnt in the fire last November 2 morning. He was first taken to Upazila Health Complex and then Chittagong Medical College Hospital for treatment. As his condition worsened, he was taken to Dhaka Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery on November 9. He died on Friday night while undergoing treatment there.
Local Municipal Councilor Jasim Uddin Shah said, The family told me, While working in the kitchen, the veil caught fire from the stove and it spread all over the body and got burnt. But the matter is still unclear. The bereaved family was unable to say much about it. There were three sisters and two brothers in the deceased Supta family.
Meanwhile, Deputy of Rangunia police station went to the spot to investigate this matter–inspector (SI) Pradeep Kumar Majumder. He confirmed the truth of the incident of burning to death, We have spoken to family members. They said that they got burnt due to fire from the stove. On the other hand, it is also heard locally that he set himself on fire because he did not accept the love relationship. However, subject to investigation, the matter can be said to be true.
Previous articleToday is Shyama Puja and Diwali
Next articleWho destroyed the crops of the field in the darkness of the night?