10th of November 2023 is Friday Dhanteras festival. We all know this day is a very auspicious day. There are special rituals on this day which if followed will not take long to open your fortune. There are some things that are very auspicious to buy on this day and some things that are not to be bought at all. Apart from this, special results can be obtained by doing some special tricks on this day. If you buy according to the zodiac sign, you will get more auspicious results.
At the beginning of this month, serious danger at work! Which zodiac signs should be careful?
1) Puja must be done in front of Goddess Lakshmi on the day of Dhanteras with curry, whole turmeric, betel nut, betel nut and paddy.
2) Buying new things on this day is considered very auspicious. But if possible, if there is a child at home, definitely buy something for him.
3) On the day of Dhanteras, offer mustard oil, vermilion, turmeric and water to the root of the banana tree.
4) Many people think that buying clothes on this day is very auspicious. It is believed that if you buy clothes on this day, old debts will be paid off quickly.
If you buy things according to the zodiac sign, you will get more good results
Aries – gold, silver, cloth.
Taurus – Brass items, silver jewellery.
Gemini – Gold and Silver.
Cancer — land, rice, sugar and cloth.
Lion – home decoration, gold.
Kanya – House furniture, emerald or any cloth of green color.
Cotton – any perfume, diamond and gold jewellery.
Scorpio – copper things or red things or cloths, gold.
Dhanu – yellow colored clothes, utensils of any metal.
Capricorn – Gold and silver jewelry, silk clothes.
Aquarius – sugar, rice, gold, silver, electrical goods.
Pisces – Yellow colored gems, gold, silver and yellow colored items.
A few tasks at the door of the house in the morning or in the evening bring happiness to the world and many other benefits
Do not do these things on the day of Dhanteras
1. Do not give salt to anyone from home on this day, as a result of which the Lakshmi of one’s home moves away.
2. Don’t buy anything black on this day. Apart from this, buying any sharp or iron things is prohibited.
3. Do not borrow money from anyone and do not lend money to anyone on this day.
(First all news, right news, every moment. Follow us on Google News,
Facebook, Youtube, Threads and Instagram Pages)