Which disease causes the most deaths in the world?
Exclusive Desk: General knowledge and current affairs information should be known in order to clear any type of job exam whether it is government or private.
Besides, they increase human knowledge. This report also brings answers to some unknown questions that you might not have heard about before.
1) Question: Which is the largest tea producing state in India?
Answer: Assam is the largest tea producing state in India. Assam is located in the north-eastern region of India and is widely cultivated for tea.
2) Question: Do you know the full form of ‘LTE’ of mobile network?
Answer: Long Term Evolution (Long Term Evolution).
3) Question: Which disease causes the most deaths in the world?
Answer: The most deadly disease in the world is heart attack (), also known as heart disease. According to the World Health Organization in 2019, more than 1.7 million people worldwide die from heart disease every year.
4) Q: Who defeated India’s famous wrestler Dara Singh?
Answer: Dara Singh was an undefeated freestyle wrestler. No wrestler was born on earth to beat him.
5) Question: In which temple in India, after donating the hair of the devotees, it is auctioned for crores of rupees?
Answer: Tirupati Balaji temple gets 10% of the donation from the sale of hair donated by devotees.
6) Question: Which state of India has the largest number of villages?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh has maximum number of villages. As per 2011 census data, there are 106747 villages.
7) Question: Who was the first commander of the Kauravas in the Mahabharata war?
Answer: Grandfather Bhishma was the first commander of the Kauravas.
8) Question: In which village in India is it forbidden to touch each other?
Answer: In the village of Malana in Himachal Pradesh, touching each other is prohibited.
9) Question: Which Prime Minister died outside India?
Answer: In 1966, Lal Bahadur Shastri died outside India in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. It was then brought to India and cremated in Varanasi.
10) Question: Which Hindu king could never be defeated by the Mughals?
Answer: Maharana Pratap and Chhatrapati Shivaji were the kings whom the Mughals could never defeat.