Petrol and diesel prices have gone up quite a bit in four metro cities of the country today. Petrol and diesel prices in the country have remained stable for over a year. However, petrol and diesel prices have changed in several cities today. This Friday, 3 November 2023, several cities across the country have seen a hike in petrol and diesel prices.
Know petrol and diesel prices in different cities of the country on Friday:
1. Calcutta – Today petrol is Rs 106.03 and diesel is Rs 92.76.
2. Delhi – Today petrol is Rs 96.72 and diesel is Rs 89.62.
3. Mumbai – Today petrol is Rs 111.35 and diesel is Rs 97.28.
4. Chennai – Today petrol is Rs 102.86 and diesel is Rs 94.24.
5. Bangalore – Today petrol is Rs 101.94 and diesel is Rs 87.89.
Stocks to Buy: Tata on Friday, trust in Bank of Baroda! These 4 stocks will give great returns
6. Lucknow – Today petrol is Rs 96.57 and diesel is Rs 89.76.
7. Jaipur – Today petrol is Rs 108.48 and diesel is Rs 93.72.
8. Gurugram – Today petrol is Rs 97.18 and diesel is Rs 90.05.
9. Chandigarh – Today petrol is Rs 96.20 and diesel is Rs 84.26.
10. Noida – Today petrol price is Rs 96.79 and diesel price is Rs 89.96.
Nowadays it is very easy to know the price of petrol and diesel. Indian Oil customers can SMS to 9224992249 for fuel price. On the other hand, BPCL customers can send SMS to 9223112222.
There are several reasons why fuel oil prices change on a daily basis. This helps bear the rise in fuel prices As petrol and diesel prices change every 15 days, there is a big difference in fuel prices. Which puts pressure on customers.