ICC ODI World Cup 2023: India are the only team confirmed for semi-finals. In the last moment, Afghanistan turned around in a great way. They are very well in the race for the semi-finals. Afghanistan has won three matches in a row. The pressure on their performance increased from New Zealand, Australia. Pakistan also has faint hopes. complex numbers. If Australia or Afghanistan lose back-to-back, Pakistan will have a chance to advance to the semi-finals.
Image Credit source: ICC
Kolkata: India became the first team to qualify for the World Cup semi-finals. World Cup at home. Team India started the tournament as favourites. The performance so far has been so-so. Won seven out of seven matches. India is the only team to be confirmed in the semi-finals. In the last moment, Afghanistan turned around in a great way. They are very well in the race for the semi-finals. Afghanistan has won three matches in a row. The pressure on their performance increased from New Zealand, Australia. Pakistan has faint hope. How is the situation of the point table, know the details TV9Bangla SportsIn this report of
Check out the picture…
- Team India is number one in the points table. Seven wins out of seven. India have matches against South Africa and the Netherlands remaining in the group stage. Team India aims to maintain a hundred percent winning streak and reach the semi-finals.
- South Africa is second in the points table. Proteas won 6 out of 7 matches. Need a win from the remaining two matches to advance to the semi-finals. However, the Proteas can go to the semi-finals even if they lose two matches from here. For this, we have to look at the results of other teams.
- Australia is third in the points table. They have 8 points from six matches. On the way to the semi-finals, virtually all matches are now knockouts for Ajid. Today there is a match against England. Then there are games against Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
- New Zealand is in fourth place. Kiwis under heavy pressure with a hat-trick of losses. They have 8 points from 7 matches. They have only two matches left. Must win against Pakistan today. Then against Sri Lanka on November 9. If they lose to Pakistan, the road will be tough for the Kiwis.
- Like Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan also has 8 points. Afghanistan is fifth in net run rate. They still have two matches left. Both are tough matches. One against Australia, the other against South Africa. If they win two matches, there is a strong possibility of going to the semi-finals.
- Pakistan is at number six. They have only six points. There is a slim chance of a semi-final from here though. Their match is against New Zealand today. Then England. If Pakistan wins these two matches and New Zealand loses the last match as well. If Australia or Afghanistan lose back-to-back, Pakistan will have a chance to advance to the semi-finals.
Tags: ICC World Cup Points Table India secure Afghanistan running Big surprise today World Cup points table Bengali News ICC World Cup Points Table Team Ranking Bengali Afghanistan Netherlands Match ICC ODI World Cup