- Instructions on Annual Summative Assessment for Class 6th and 7th
Revised instructions and schedule have been sent to the educational institutions regarding the annual summative assessment of the sixth and seventh classes of Madhyamik. The Department of Secondary and Higher Education sent these instructions to educational institutions on Tuesday (October 31).
The revised guidelines and schedule for conducting the annual summative assessment of classes VI and VII have been issued by the NCTB.
1. The master trainer training program will continue till November 8 with the aim of conducting training programs for secondary level teachers across the country from December 1. Therefore, the annual collective assessment will start from November 9 instead of November 5 as previously scheduled.
2. Detailed instructions for conducting the annual summative assessment of classes VI and VII will be sent to all educational institutions on November 5 instead of October 29;
3. The annual summative assessment shall be conducted in all subjects as per the instructions and the policy of transition to the next grade shall be attached to the annual summative assessment instructions;
4. Parents should be invited to inform the students about the level of proficiency achieved while issuing the student’s proficiency report card;
5. From December 1 to December 15, teachers will be busy with training, so all activities of the annual summative evaluation must be completed by November 30;
6. The revised schedule for conducting the assessment is enclosed herewith.