One hundred news Published: 03:12 PM, May 26, 2023
The current IPL is nearing its end. This time there are 2 matches left in the tournament. Today, Friday will be Qualifier 2. Then there is the final of IPL this time on May 28.
Qualifier 2 match of this season at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad today. Hardik Pandya’s Gujarat Titans and Rohit Sharma’s Mumbai Indians face off. Those who win today will get tickets to the finals. 5-time IPL champions Mumbai reached Qualifier 2 by defeating Lucknow Super Giants to exit IPL this time after losing.
On the other hand, Gujarat lost to Chennai Super Kings in the first qualifier. So Hardik’s team is getting another chance. Today in this Gujarat vs Mumbai match some cricketers of both teams are standing in front of several records.
Know the cricketers of both the teams who are standing in front of multiple milestones in the IPL match between Gujarat and Mumbai on Friday —
1) Rohit Sharma – Rohit is 2 catches away from completing the record century of catches in IPL. Rohit is 22 runs away from the record of 4000 runs as a captain in IPL.
2) Piyush Chawla – Piyush Chawla is 3 wickets away from completing the record of 300 wickets in T20 cricket.
3) Suryakumar Yadav – Suryakumar Yadav needs 8 fours to complete his record of 350 fours in IPL. Need 58 runs to reach the milestone of 6500 runs in T20 cricket.
4) Ishan Kishan – Ishan Kishan is 10 sixes away from a century in a Mumbai Indians jersey.
5) Hardik Pandya – Hardik Pandya is 2 wickets away from completing the record of 150 wickets in T20 cricket.
6) Shubman Gill – Shubman Gill is 4 fours away from the milestone of 350 fours in T20 cricket.
7) Vijay Shankar – Vijay is 7 sixes away from the record of 50 sixes in IPL.
8) Mohammed Sami – Mohammed Sami needs 4 more wickets to reach the record of 50 wickets for Gujarat Titans.
9) Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan needs 6 more wickets to reach the record of 50 wickets for Gujarat Titans.