‘Bollywood Badshah’ famous actor Shah Rukh Khan. After a long break of five years, the actor made a royal comeback at the Bollywood box office this year.
Shahrukh’s ‘Pathan’ and ‘Jawaan’ – two consecutive films have crossed the Rs 1000 crore mark. Two such record breaking movies in a year is rare in any star’s career.
According to the news of Hindustan Times, Shahrukh Khan has got the title of the richest actor in India with a wealth of more than 6000 crore rupees in 2023.
Recently Siyasat published the list of top 20 richest celebrities in India in 2023. There Shahrukh’s total wealth is shown at 735 million US dollars. In Indian currency which is more than 6000 crores.
Next is Hrithik Roshan, whose net worth is $410 million, which is close to three and a half billion in Indian currency. Amitabh Bachchan is number three in the list of richest stars, with USD 375 million. Salman Khan is at number four. Assets amount to 355 million dollars.
Shahrukh Khan’s fans are overjoyed to hear the amount of property. One wrote, ‘Not just Bollywood, the king of the country.’ Another commented, ‘Dangki is coming. Shahrukh’s property will increase further.’
Shahrukh’s new movie ‘Dangki’ will be released in December this year. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, this movie stars Taapsee Pannu opposite Shahrukh.
Here are the top 20 richest actors in India in 2023-
1. Shah Rukh Khan: 735 million USD
2. Hrithik Roshan: 410 million US dollars
3. Amitabh Bachchan: 375 million USD
4. Salman Khan: 355 million USD
5. Akshay Kumar: 325 million USD
6. Aamir Khan: 235 million US dollars
7. Chiranjeevi: USD 200 million
8. Ram Charan: 175 million US dollars
9. Saif Ali Khan: 150 million US dollars
10. Nagarjuna Akkineni: USD 123 million
11. Priyanka Chopra: 75 million USD
12. Anupam Kher: 75 million USD
13. Ajay Devgan: 65 million USD
14. Deepika Padukone: 60 million US dollars
15. Jr. NTR: 60 million USD
16. Kareena Kapoor: 60 million US dollars
17. Joseph Vijay: 56 million USD
18. Rajinikanth: 55 million USD
19. Mithun Chakraborty: 50 million US dollars
20. Naseeruddin Shah: 50 million US dollars