Prince William: Charles III becomes King on the death of Queen Elizabeth II. And Prince William became the new Prince of Wales in his place. Do you know exactly how much property he got?
Prince William (file photo)
London: Queen Elizabeth II of Britain passed away on September 8. On Monday (September 19), his funeral took place. As a result of his death, the scepter of Britain passed to King Charles III. And with Prince Charles taking the throne, his eldest son Prince William’s royal title has also changed. Prince William and his wife Catherine Middleton held the royal titles of ‘Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’ until the Queen’s death. Besides, Prince William is also ‘Duke of Cornwall’. After the death of their grandmother, they received the title of ‘Prince and Princess of Wales’. The title was previously held by Charles III and his wife Queen Consort Camilla.
Queen Elizabeth II’s will will remain secret for at least 90 years. Therefore, there is no way to know how he has divided his property and wealth among his family members. However, Prince William’s new royal title also made the new ‘Prince of Wales’ heir to a vast fortune. Let’s see what Prince William inherited?
– As Prince of Wales, Prince William is the new owner of several priceless palaces, glittering ornaments and precious works of art.
– According to the New York Post, he is the owner of the British royal family’s wealth of 42 billion rupees.
– Prince William now owns the Prince of Wales Guesthouse. Nestled between the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains and the meadows of the Jalan Valley in Romania, this guesthouse is ideal for a relaxing getaway.
– This guesthouse is run by a non-profit organization, the Prince of Wales Charitable Trust. The same company also owns UK’s largest organic food brand ‘Duchy Organic’. This company sells many products like olive oil, cookies, preserved strawberries.
– Both these businesses generate more than $34 million in annual profits. The organization was founded in 1979 by King Charles III.
– Prince William is currently the heir to the throne and owns a huge fortune with a fortune of $1.2 billion.
– The Oval cricket ground in south London, Dartmoor Prison for non-violent male offenders, a huge housing project of 4,000 homes are also currently owned by Prince William.
– Prince William will also inherit his father’s estate at Highgrove House. Charles III established an organic farm here in 1985.