Breaking news

Swara opened up about the movie boycott

Actress Swara Bhaskar opened up about the trend of boycotting several recently released Bollywood movies on social media. ‘Jaha Char Yaar’ starring Swara will be released on September 16. He opened his mouth about the boycott controversy spread on social media during the promotion of this film. According to him, ‘Some people are making money through this boycott trend. So day by day this boycott is becoming popular.

Referring to Aamir Khan’s ‘Lal Singh Chadha’, which released last month, Swara said, “Boycott trend never falls on Bollywood films. The quality of the film depends on the story. Earlier there was a boycott call for Alia’s ‘Gangubai Kathiawari’. But the film A lot of people have seen it. I think people who don’t love Bollywood have started this trend to destroy the industry.’

On the other hand, Akshay Kumar opened up about the bad business of Bollywood films. Akshay answered the questions of reporters while promoting the film ‘Kathputli’, which was released in Mumbai recently, and said that he is entirely responsible for the non-performance of his film. In Akshay’s words, ‘Hindi films are not running – this is my fault and everyone associated with Bollywood. The audience is not to blame. It’s time to change yourself.’


The article is in Bengali

Tags: Swara opened movie boycott