Coke Studio Bangla is gearing up for the second edition of ‘Coke Studio Bangla Live’ concert. From the rhythms of ‘Nasek Nasek’ to the magical tunes of ‘Katha Kayo Na’ – the audience will be treated to a wonderful concert experience with amazing performances by artists from Coke Studio Bangla.
The concert will be held at the Bangladesh Army Stadium on November 10. The main event will start at 6pm, but gates will open at 1.30pm. Before the main event, there is a pre-show from 3 pm, during which there are various fun activities for the audience present at the venue.
Audience Coke Studio Bangla’s Jadute Matate Lineup – Shayan Chowdhury Arnab, Animesh Roy, Panth Kanai, Mumtaz Begum, Mizan Rahman, Rituraj, Sanjida Mahmud Nandita, Nigar Sultana Sumi, Jalali Seth, Ripon Kumar Sarkar (Baga Taleb), Sunidhi Naik, Soumyadeep Shikdar (Murshidabadi), Kaniz Khandkar Mitu, Md. Makhan Mia, Rubaiyat Rehman, Jannatul Ferdous Akbar, Shanila Islam, Armin Musa and Ghasfaring Choir, Riyad Hasan, Pallab Bhai, Meghdal, Jahura Baul, Sohana (Daughter of Coastal), Mukul Mazumder Ishan, Pritam Hasan, Islam Uddin Palakar, Fazlu Majhi , Emon Chowdhury, Erfan Mridha Shiblu, Aleya Begum, Fuad Al Muqtadir, Bappa Mazumder and Hamida Banus along with the artists of the two seasons.
Elita Karim, Shubo (D Rockstar), Anika and Anuradha Mondal are the special guests to add to the joy of the festival. Hathirpool Sessions and Lalon will enthrall the audience with band performances.
Meanwhile, concertgoers will have to abide by several guidelines. Let’s have a look at the venue conditions:
• You must have your ticket with you to attend this event. Must carry digital/print copy of ticket to enter the venue.
• Entry will be reserved for ticket holders only.
• Once the ticket has been validated, the ticket cannot be reused for entry into the venue.
• Children under 13 cannot enter the concert.
• Large bags/backpacks are not allowed in the venue. Small purses or wallets may be entered.
• Food and drinks cannot be brought from outside. Food and water will be available at the venue’s food court.
• Food and beverages purchased at the venue (except bottled water) can only be consumed in the food court.
• There will be no car parking at the venue.
• Smoking, drinking, taking drugs or any other illegal activity is strictly prohibited in the venue. Anyone doing so will be handed over to law enforcement for prosecution.
• For security reasons, the organizers may conduct searches and confiscate any items that may cause danger to the venue or anyone present at the venue or disrupt the event.
• Prohibited items: laptops, chargers, professional cameras, large bags, lighters, matchboxes, e-cigarettes, cigarettes, weapons and sharp objects.
• In case of natural calamity or any other unavoidable event, the authorities can decide new venue.
• The organizing authority will not take any responsibility for any loss or theft of property or personal belongings.
• The Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to deny entry to or remove from the Venue any person deemed to be a security threat, disruptive, inappropriate or behaving in a way that may create a safety issue at the Venue.
• The venue will be covered by CCTV cameras, there will also be film cameras.
• In case of any issue regarding the venue or tickets, the decision of the organizing authority will be considered final.
• All issues and questions relating to the making, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms or the rights and obligations of Ticket Holders or Organizers of this Event shall be governed and determined in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Time: 1721 hours, November 07, 2023