Coke Studio Bangla’s second season concert is going to be held at the Bangladesh Army Stadium. The organizers are all set to give the audience a magical time with this season’s popular songs at the concert on Friday (November 10). Several artists from season 2 of Coke Studio Bangla including Mamtaz, Arnab, Sumi of Lalon band, Bappa Majumder, Pritam Hasan, Emon Chowdhury will sing in it. Students of different universities will perform with them. Hathirpool Sessions will also perform on the stage.
They said the gates will open at 1:30 pm and fans will be able to participate in various activities in different zones of the venue. By participating in these activities, they will get a chance to win Coke Studio Bangla Special Merchandise. The concert will also have a food zone.
Besides, a special Pathao pickup zone has been arranged in partnership with Pathao to make the spectators’ journey to the venue hassle-free. Those who are unable to attend the concert can enjoy the live concert at home through Coke Studio Bangla Live’s broadcast partner Deepta TV. Apart from this, the concert will also be seen on Coke Studio Bangla’s Facebook page and YouTube channel and Deepta TV’s OTT platform Deepta Play.
Conditions to see this concert:
1. Tickets are required to attend this event. Must carry digital/print copy of ticket to enter the venue.
2. Once a ticket has been validated, that ticket cannot be reused for entry into the venue.
3. Children under the age of 13 cannot enter the concert.
4. Large bags/backpacks are not allowed in the venue.
5. Food and drinks cannot be brought from outside.
6. There will be no car parking at the venue.
7. Smoking, drinking, consumption of drugs or any other illegal activity is strictly prohibited in the venue. Anyone doing so will be handed over to law enforcement.
8. For security reasons the Organizers may conduct searches and confiscate any items that may pose a danger to the venue or any person present at the venue or may disrupt the event.
9. Prohibited items: Laptops, chargers, professional cameras, large bags, lighters, matchboxes, e-cigarettes, cigarettes, weapons and sharp objects.
10. Organizers will not be held responsible for any loss or theft of property or personal belongings.
11. In case of any problem regarding the ticket, the decision of the organizing authority will be final.