One of the features of the Yamaha MT-09 SP bike is the adjustable suspension on both sides. The look of the bike has become more attractive and aggressive. There are many new features. Let’s see what surprises have been kept in this bike by Yamaha.
- Yamaha says its fuel tank design has been made smaller than before. The bike’s handlebars have also been lowered. The footpegs are also new.
- A bunch of electronics have been added to the two wheels. In addition to the standard mode, there are two customizable modes and two engine brake management modes.
- The TFT console on the bike also has 5 different visual modes.
- Staying with Smartphone connectivity and smart key-system (Forget the use of physical keys).
- There are advanced Brembo Stylema brake calipers. The bike will get big 298 mm disc brakes.
- The bike gets a new color with a polished coated swingarm.
Yamaha MT-09 Motorcycle Features
ABS on both wheels with 5 inch TFT display. The new smart key system enables locking/unlocking of the handlebar and fuel cap. For this, the rider no longer needs to use a physical key.
Yamaha MT-09 was also sold in India. But after the BS6 emission norms, Yamaha stopped the bike jump. Bike-lovers hope, Yamaha will bring this motorbike soon with new rules.
Yamaha R3 MT-03 : Going to buy a bike? Stop, Yamaha is coming to shake the market, how much can it cost
The bike will be powered by an 890 cc three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that can produce a maximum power of 117.3 horsepower and 93 Nm of torque. With 6 speed gearbox and slip-assist clutch.
Yamaha MT-09 Bike Price
The new hyper naked motorcycle The price has been kept at $10,599 (In Indian currency that is around 8.82 lakh rupees). It is said that the bike will be officially launched in the market in March 2024.